Contacted an animal rights group (PETA)..?

I asked an animal rights group (PETA) about there policies on vegans taking medication. I am not vegan and I'm just a bit confused about the whole thing but the way I worded it wasn't great and it basically looked like I was calling everyone hypocrites and saying that they were encouraging people with fatal... show more I asked an animal rights group (PETA) about there policies on vegans taking medication. I am not vegan and I'm just a bit confused about the whole thing but the way I worded it wasn't great and it basically looked like I was calling everyone hypocrites and saying that they were encouraging people with fatal diseases to suffer... A stupid thing to do, especially to tell them I work at a pharmacy/will study pharmacy and now they have my email address and name. Are they the type of group that will get really angry about that sort of thing and keep my details for future or will they just delete it (I also sent an apology retraction email asking them to delete my email/contact details and apologising).
Update: My dad just had a huge rant at me about it which just got me a bit paranoid. Going on about scientists/doctors etc. lives being ruined by animal right activists and now they have my contact details blahblah
Update 2: My dad just had a huge rant at me about it which just got me a bit paranoid.
Update 3: Daisy: Thanks, I did think it was justified :) (though insulin is no longer made from "animal bodies" it is made from inserting a cloned human insulin gene into bacteria which as far as I know doesn't count... but was still tested on animals) Melanie: every bite of medication? Are you trolling or... show more Daisy: Thanks, I did think it was justified :) (though insulin is no longer made from "animal bodies" it is made from inserting a cloned human insulin gene into bacteria which as far as I know doesn't count... but was still tested on animals)

Melanie: every bite of medication? Are you trolling or being serious because it was fine until the last couple of sentences which were just daft. I did not for one moment call them terrorists. I feel uncomfortable with them having my details when I plan on spending the rest of my life working with products which are tested on animals. Medication has become vital in our current system and despite what is said without animal testing there would be a lot more problems higher up in medical trials, you hurt animals or you hurt humans. Your choice, but if you choose to take the medication (which I fully think you should and as pointed out a lot of PETA members do) then you should not protest it. They skirt round the issue on there website