Pink dye on pink t shirt has run into the white seems, what should i do?

im 33 live in england on a low income....i dont own many possessions, but try to save up bit by bit for the clothes or material things i want. not to long ago i had a problem with domestic beetles, moths , clothes eating insects, so the few special items of clothes i havei now keep rolled up in plastic bags, ... show more im 33 live in england on a low income....i dont own many possessions, but try to save up bit by bit for the clothes or material things i want.

not to long ago i had a problem with domestic beetles, moths , clothes eating insects, so the few special items of clothes i havei now keep rolled up in plastic bags, anti moth bags or in plastic boxes.

not to long ago i bought a pinks short sleeved t shirt, bright deep pink/ purple with white seems.

i took great care with it and washed it on a cold wash with a delicate fabric conditioner....but when i dried it on the radiator ( i dont have a tumble dryer)....i noticed some of the deep pink dye of the t shirt has run into the white areas of the shirt?

so what should i do?
2 answers 2