Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Ik its a dumb question...?

so i met this dude on fb (ik I'm a loser XD) and he lives in canada and im in the usa. We have talked a lot about stuff and we have a lot in common and stuff. Now he keeps saying he loves me more then a friend and keeps "hugging" me. I can't tell if he's serious or not and its just really awkward and i never know what to say. btw we're both 14.

Favorite Answer

just say " i want to be friends nothing more" and hopefully he'll understand

Source(s): me

first off at 14 you shouldn't be thinking about love. on another note this guy says he's 14 but could turn out to be older, never trust someone to just be an honest person. And if for some reason he wants to meet Do Not meet alone.

You should not meet people on the internet! They might be someone else. And you are only 14. 14 year olds don't need to date quite yet.

you're 14, you dont know that he is. Its easy to lie on the internet. I could tell you I'm a 44 year old lady, when really I am not. I don't suggest giving out any personal info to him, and i don't suggest meeting up with him.

Don't take it serious, young & impossible...he's probably a creeper be careful with those kind of stuff

Stop talking to him then. if he's making you uncomfortable, leave him alone. Or tell him you want to stay friends, and that is all.

He probably really means it.