Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Ik its a dumb question...?

so i met this dude on fb (ik I'm a loser XD) and he lives in canada and im in the usa. We have talked a lot about stuff and we have a lot in common and stuff. Now he keeps saying he loves me more then a friend and keeps "hugging" me. I can't tell if he's serious or not and its just really awkward and i never know what to say. btw we're both 14.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just say " i want to be friends nothing more" and hopefully he'll understand

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

first off at 14 you shouldn't be thinking about love. on another note this guy says he's 14 but could turn out to be older, never trust someone to just be an honest person. And if for some reason he wants to meet Do Not meet alone.

• 9 years ago

You should not meet people on the internet! They might be someone else. And you are only 14. 14 year olds don't need to date quite yet.

• 9 years ago

you're 14, you dont know that he is. Its easy to lie on the internet. I could tell you I'm a 44 year old lady, when really I am not. I don't suggest giving out any personal info to him, and i don't suggest meeting up with him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Don't take it serious, young & impossible...he's probably a creeper be careful with those kind of stuff

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Stop talking to him then. if he's making you uncomfortable, leave him alone. Or tell him you want to stay friends, and that is all.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He probably really means it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.