I'm 15, having this girl over to watch movies, I need some advice!?

I'm 15 in high school. If im not around my friends, i get really awkward around girls I like. I've been talking to and texting this girl in my history class for a while, and tomorrow she's gonna come over and have a movie marathon w me. Should I invite guy friends and she she invite other girls? I feel... show more I'm 15 in high school. If im not around my friends, i get really awkward around girls I like. I've been talking to and texting this girl in my history class for a while, and tomorrow she's gonna come over and have a movie marathon w me. Should I invite guy friends and she she invite other girls? I feel like it would be really awkward if it were just us, because like I said when I'm by myself I freeze up. Any advice? Btw she's super loud and confident were sort of opposites. Once I get a good conversation going, I am socially gifted. Before that, im silent, why is that??

PS: Should I sit really close to her and get touchy, or like casually sit next to her? And during love scenes should I make a move?