What do you think about the Broncos vs. Steelers game tomorrow?

Do you think the broncos have a chance? I mean broncos have proved a lot of people wrong this year. I know everyone is going to say that we have no chance, but steelers have alot of people out, and its a home game at denver. What are everyones thoughts?

Favorite Answer

The Broncos are going to win:

1. I'm not sold on the Steelers at all. Big Ben has been quite poor since his ankle injury. The guy can barely move around in the pocket. He's needed to go into the shotgun a lot more since his injury, and he's much less efficient in the shotgun (27 sacks while operating in the shotgun compared to 13 while dropping back).

2. The Steelers are unhealthy. Mendenhall, for example, will be out.

3. The Broncos defence is very strong. They'll be able to keep the Steelers from scoring, especially with Big Ben's ankle injury.

4. The "Tebow played awful against the Chiefs" argument has very little ground. Yes, Tebow played poorly, and yes, the Broncos scored only 3 points, but may I remind you that this is the same defence that made Rodgers look poor and were the reason why the Packers lost?

5. The Steelers defence is old and banged up. I'm sure Tebow can work his magic against this defence.

6. The fact that the Broncos won the weakest division means nothing. How much did that mean when the 7-9 Seahawks played the defending Super Bowl Champion Saints last year? What about when the 9-7 Cardinals who lost to the Patriots 47-7 two weeks prior when they defeated the Falcons were at home? The 8-8 Chargers defeated a Colts team on an 8 game winning streak headed into the playoffs? The Broncos are in the same boat and have one of the best home-field advantages in the league. The Steelers have been fairly poor on the road this year as well. They just barely beat the Browns. They nearly lost to the Kerry Collins-lead Colts. They got destroyed by the Ravens.

Steelers 3 Broncos 0

I think it will be a close game. Steelers are pounded by injuries. Not to jinx it but really, what do you think Tebow is gonna do against the number one overall defense? Even though Big Ben is banged up and Mendenhall is out, Isaac Redman is a great running back, and the steelers have batch and dixon. Not to mention they have the arguably best wide receivers in the league. Steeler win- 20- 14

I predicted that the Steelers will beat the Broncos 20-10 for my blog (I predicted the scores of all 4 games this weekend for my blog at http://bikinihill.blogspot.com/ if you're interested in checking it out). Enjoy 'Wild Card Weekend'!

Bronco's can win if the win the turnover battle. I do not think either offense is going to score much so field position for field goals will be key. I am thinking final is going to be like 13-10 just no clue which way,

i feel like everybody's figured out the broncos offence but there def. is awesome so if the steelers can put up more then 17 points they will win.

Broncos win

Tebow gets 4 tds

It won't even be close. Broncos could only put up 3 points of the chiefs!? Come on they are playing the steelers people. TeBLOW also went 6/22 passing against the chiefs. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS HERE!!

If you go by the season, I feel Pittsburgh will win this one. Big Ben is a much better, seasoned QB. Tebow is a mediocre QB that has gotten lucky so far. He had several ITs toward the end of the season. He is too predictable in his play that Pitt should not have a problem handling them.

Source(s): love of football

Steelers going to win no doubt

Source(s): steelers fan foreva! Fo sho!