People say that Spanish is easy?so why David Beckham doesnt speak Spanish even though he lived in spain 4 year?

??????????? why people say that spanish is easy? can you give me powerful reasons that justify your position? i fail to understand why an english speaking person would say that Spanish is easy. I mean, David Beckham played football in Spain for 4 years and he never learned the language, why?????? you claim... show more ???????????

why people say that spanish is easy? can you give me powerful reasons that justify your position? i fail to understand why an english speaking person would say that Spanish is easy. I mean, David Beckham played football in Spain for 4 years and he never learned the language, why?????? you claim that spanish is easy so why he never learned the language? does that make any sense? also, why i have never heard of any famous people from the U.S. or England who are fluent in Spanish? if i was a mediocre singer from England who didn't have success in the British market, then i would learn the spanish language to try to conquer the Spanish speaking market, what would i have to lose? i only would have to spend 2 hours learning and mastering the easy Spanish language and then i would have an opportunity to conquer the huge Spanish speaking market. Don't you think? can you name people from the U.S. or England who are fluent in Spanish? i bet you know many people from these 2 countries who are fluent in Spanish, after all, Spanish is so easy.
Update: guy i agree with you Rose.... uhmmmmm decime por que pensas eso? vos crees que un futbolista no necesita aprender el idioma local ? entonces como se supone que se comunicara con sus compañeros, con el tecnico, con el entrenador, con los aficionados??????? que te hace decir eso? otra cosa, si el español es tan... show more guy i agree with you

Rose.... uhmmmmm decime por que pensas eso? vos crees que un futbolista no necesita aprender el idioma local ? entonces como se supone que se comunicara con sus compañeros, con el tecnico, con el entrenador, con los aficionados??????? que te hace decir eso? otra cosa, si el español es tan facil entonces por que jamas he oido de estadounidenses o ingleses fluentes en este idioma?.
Update 2: Cam52 i agree with you. And your example is great. However, nobody claims that English is a super easy language... On the other hand, many people claim that Spanish is super easy. And you're right, learning a foreing language is difficult for everybody, however, many English speaking people claim that Spanish... show more Cam52 i agree with you. And your example is great. However, nobody claims that English is a super easy language... On the other hand, many people claim that Spanish is super easy. And you're right, learning a foreing language is difficult for everybody, however, many English speaking people claim that Spanish is mega easy.
13 answers 13