Jesus promised the end of wicked people, Odin promised the end of ice giants. Which one kept their promise?

I don't see any ice giants around, do you?

Best Answer

You haven't met my ex....that's one ice giant for sure.

• leiby

To the single above me! Odin does exist! nicely... DID exist! he's a frickin djinn! A fake god ruling interior the north! i'm no longer able to confirm any giants! i'm swedish so I could see them! they're extinct... Like trolls! So Odin saved his promise. And to Jesus... Evil is the 0.5 of a perfect sphere! So it may be notably hard to do away with depraved human beings.

You really want Jesus to get rid of wicked people, without thinking this through rationally or logically, eh?

Well, what's He supposed to do about YOU then?

Have you ever told a lie? That would make you a liar.

Have you ever taken anything that wasn't rightfully yours to take? That would make you a thief.

Have you ever been angry at anyone? Jesus said that is the same as murder!

Well, so far, how are you doing? How much wickedness would you allow? I mean, do you play the hypocrite and say we should get rid of OTHER people who do wicked things, but stop at YOUR front door?

In the words of one very old song, "Is it a crime to steal a dime, or must it be much more?"

So, what SHOULD God do with you, since YOU are the wicked one you're raving against?

Or can you even see the hypocrisy here? Again, just how much wickedness should God allow, and where should He draw the line?

Sorry, but judgment begins at YOUR front door if you're demanding that God gets rid of all wicked people!

Odin kept his word, and apparently fulfilled his promise really quickly.

Jesus on the other hand, well, he thought turning water into wine and killing fig trees was good enough.

Hail Odin.

His son nailed the Abrahamic god's son to a block of wood.

Christians know in their heart that they are wrong and Odin is real, they just hate him to much to admit it.

(This was sarcasm, in case someone did not notice it.)

Hail All-Father. so true mate. I'm a follower of freyr myself, but to each his own i suppose.

Source(s): Following a shamanistic path.

Then how do you explain the snowman I made, out of the snow near my house.

Checkmate atheists.

Yetis?

Jesus isn't done yet. Stay tuned.