Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Where can I buy Doutzen Kroes' style boots from the Victoria secret fashion show 2011?

My wife loved Doutzen Kroes' boots in the "aquatic angels" and I would like to get them for her but I've searched everywhere and can't find anything close. Does anyone know where I could find them?

• Mac
    Favorite Answer

I think she's got the wrong model or wrong segment of the show, Doutzen wasn't part of the Aquatic Angels. Either way all VS things are handmade and designed for the show so it's very unlikely you'll find similar ones. I wish I could help more but the information isn't correct, sorry! :(

• manier

comfortable porn in basic terms isn't warm sufficient for breaking out the lotion and making a music some stanzas of play magic hands performs. you ought to be sixteen and sexy sufficient to get became on by ability of a chipmunk to get into some thing like Victoria's secret or airbrushed Playboys with out the moans and groans.