Help! My internet connection is acting weird?

I have three computers, one is in my living room, 2nd one is in the kitchen, and 3rd one is in my room. The internet connection is fine and works perfectly in two computers beside my room computer. Sometimes it has full bars; sometime it has no connection. But it doesnt matter if i have full connection; it doesnt... show more I have three computers, one is in my living room, 2nd one is in the kitchen, and 3rd one is in my room. The internet connection is fine and works perfectly in two computers beside my room computer. Sometimes it has full bars; sometime it has no connection. But it doesnt matter if i have full connection; it doesnt still work. This is started ever since I got a iPhone. But I sure it has nothing to do with it, does it? Like I thought it was weird cause when I'm in my room, my wifi sucks but when I'm in the living room, it works perfectly... I don't understand what is wrong here; I have check if my computer has virus or a bug but it's clean! Please help!!! I can't keep relying on my iPhone to check mails and stuff.. Btw if you are asking why don't I use the other computers? My parents use both those computers, And they have important documents and business to do there, i don't want to bother with my stuff all over theirs.
6 answers 6