Do you think I have a shot at getting into Brown, Berkeley, UCLA?

Hi guys, sorry for adding to the thousands of questions about this but I was wondering if, in your opinion, I could get into any of those three schools with my credentials, because those are the three best schools I want to go to. By the way I am now a junior in high school and it's almost first semester finals... show more Hi guys, sorry for adding to the thousands of questions about this but I was wondering if, in your opinion, I could get into any of those three schools with my credentials, because those are the three best schools I want to go to. By the way I am now a junior in high school and it's almost first semester finals for my school. So, here we go...and sorry if some of it is a little personal, I just value your opinions and want you to get the whole picture.

-volunteer at the local aquarium (2 yrs)
-on volunteer Board at local aquarium this year
-on the Board for my school's Pink Ribbon Club (raises money for breast cancer) (2 yrs)
-honor roll (3 yrs)
-CSF member (3 yrs)
-music instructor for the middle school's musical this year
-volunteer tutor this year (have already achieved the Silver Award for my hours and going for the Gold by the end of the year)
-assistant teacher in 5th grade GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) program in biology
-have a job in design working for HopeLab (sells products to raise money for chronic diseases such as cancer)
-going to do Camp CHLA this summer if I get in (very competitive weeklong program that is an introduction into the medical field at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, top notch program)
-in choir (3 yrs)
-have performed at numerous invitational festivals, placed in statewide competitions, and am singing at a national conference, ACDA, as well as performing at Carnegie Hall in New York, both this year (having done all that with my choir)

So those are my extracurriculars. My SAT score right now is a 2100, and I know that's not spectacular but I took it without much preparation and studying, I'm taking it again in May and doing a test prep program for it--I intend to get at least a 2200.
I've taken a hard schedule with lots of honors and some AP classes but with my school it's hard to do a lot of APs until you're a senior. Nevertheless, I'm taking a lot of hard classes and even doubling up on advanced science classes this year. I've had straight A's since freshman year and it looks like it's going to continue at least through this semester. I have a 4.22 weighted GPA and obviously a 4.0 unweighted.
I'm a strong writer, and my essay topic I'm going to do is on my personal battle with cancer, which I had when I was 10. How it's affected me and such, and how I want to go into the medical field and help others as a result, because I know how it feels.

Thanks so much for taking time for this!!

Now, having said all that...do you think I have a chance in hell at getting into any of these three schools?