Poll: Do you like helping people?
BQ: Which of the following sentences is true for you?
1. I like helping people, but my advice is sometimes bad (or I don't know how to help).
2. I can't be bothered to help people, but my advice is great.
3. I like helping people, and I give good advice.
1 is true for me xD I'm more of a vent, if people just need to get things off their chests.
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
i try to help people but they don't seem to want my help >.<
1 seems to fit me best
- p0opLv 48 years ago
- ♥ĐianaLv 48 years ago
I am #3
- WanderlustLv 68 years ago
Little of all 3. I enjoy helping people and I think I give decent advice. I do a lot of reflective listening rather than sharing my opinion and it gets the person thinking and problem solving without even knowing it. But some people I'd rather be hit by a car while riding bike on an icy street than help them because they make me so angry.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- RoxannaLv 58 years ago
For me it's a mixture between 1 and 3. Sometimes I wonder if I provide great relationship advice to my friends :D
- ♥ яєηєє ♥Lv 78 years ago
Yes I do :)
BQ: I would say 3! Most people who I give advice to follow it and say that it was really good advice which I gave them, which makes me happy :)
- 8 years ago
BQ: 1 (and sometimes 3)
- linasheLv 68 years ago
I can give good advice at times but there are other times when I get too snobby about it and I realize I'm actually wrong.
- Crash LoveLv 78 years ago
Yeah, I only wish that I could help people more often.
BQ: The first one explains me well.
- BubbleLv 68 years ago
- KateLv 48 years ago
I do, I don't really know know how I give advice. I would like to think I'm good at it :)