Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 8 years ago

How do I become a home stager?

I live in Arizona and I really want to be a home stager, but I dont know where to begin. Do I need any formal training or education or even a certificate to be one?

• Indamo
    Favorite Answer

Professional Home Staging is the fastest growing new career opportunity in Real Estate! Recommended by top Real Estate Agents and as seen on television, Home Staging is professionally preparing homes for sale, so that they appeal to the most amount of buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of time on market. In today's market conditions, Staging sells homes.

Home Staging is NOT decorating, fluffing, interior design or redesign! Home Staging IS detailing, decluttering, depersonalizing and preparing a seller's home to give it a "model home" appearance so that the potential buyer can "see" themselves living in the home.

Read more:

http://www.stagedhomes.com/training/home-stager/ab...