LGBT: Dear Sir or Madam at the LGBT Expert & Specialist Community?

Dear Sir or Madam at the LGBT Expert and Specialist Community, Yahoo Answers.com

Status: URGENT/Gay son

Date: 06 January 2012

Our address: Studio City, Los Angeles, U.S.A.

-------------------------------------

Hi. I have been referred to yourselves via a friend. To cut a long story short I am God-fearing conservative raised in Oklahoma. My son has recently been sending me the homosexual vibes. I am very concerned and looking for some answers. Thankyou.

My son is quite flamboyant at times. His best buddy, who is always with him – Matthew - is very masculine, well built and plays Soccer. That concerned me as it was the standard "gay relationship - one is the female, whilst one is the male. It disgusts me to think my son is the female.

Before Christmas my son, Joshua, decided he wanted a Betta fish. So we took him to PetSmart to get one. At the store, there were a wide variety of these Bettas to choose from; some were blue, some were green, and then there was a pink one. My son chose the pink one, and his friend Matthew said "just like your fundigle!!!" (Whatever "fundigle" is) What concerns me about this, is not only their use of hieroglyphic words/secret words (Fundigle) but also the fact my son chose a pink Betta; pink is a girl color. He also called the Betta "Blossom". I thought that was a very feminine name for a male to choose.

Then when we were setting the Betta bowl up, my son was wearing "household clothes". I noticed when my son bent over Matthew stared at his buttocks. That concerned me. Matthew was checking my son out. So I decided I'd leave them as I wanted to go upstairs to pray quickly. Then when upstairs I heard the most flamboyant, feminine laughter I've EVER heard. So I silently went back downstairs, and saw Matthew "dry humping" my son. They quickly jumped up and my son told me Matthew fell on him. Is that plausible?

My son also has a very unhealthy obsession with "Lady Goo-Goo". I tried to introduce my son to some classical music from my childhood for example Montserrat Caballe, but he said it was "crap". It appears anything other than this Lady Goo-Goo character is crap. Lady Goo-Goo seems to be influencing our kids.

My next concern takes me to the day Matthew was playing Soccer and he came to our home afterward. He was still in his soccer gear.Matthew went upstairs to sit in the tub for a while to wash. Or at least that is what I was told. I came up and caught my son feeling Matthew’s arms as he flexed them. I instantaneously as them what the hell kind of game they’re playing, and my son told me it was a ‘dare’. I also heard kissing noises and other explicit noises that are better left off of Yahoo Answers.

I was at my AGM at the Church tonight, and discussed with my friend Carol-Ann what could be causing this. She stated that because I skipped Church several times last year, this could be God's way of "punishing" me so to speak. My husband and I also had sex twice in 2011 so that could be another reason. Would that be why? I could never forgive myself if it was.

To "test" if he is gay, she said to get Holy Water and put 10 ml in a test tube. Then add 5 ml of my son's urine. If it turns BLUE he's STRAIGHT. If it turns RED he's GAY. Have you had any success with this? She said if he's gay I should send him to Sunday school and let the experts sort him out. Will that work, or is there anything else I can do?

I don’t know anymore… I can't believe that just because his father and I had intercourse twice in one year and because I skipped Church a few times, he could have turned gay...

Thanks for your help Sir or Madam and God Bless to you.

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely,

Jacob & Tracey Johnston

Studio City, LA, U.S.A.

Keep America Conservative & give Obama to Osama

Favorite Answer

You can't accept if your son is gay? I don't care if your a 'God-fearing conservative', that doesn't matter when it comes to YOUR flesh and blood. A person is bi/gay/straight based on what's in their brain. You can't make a person be straight. You can't make a person be gay. It just happens.

A mother and father should ACCEPT their son/daughter no matter how they are, even if they are a 'God-fearing conservative'. It sickens me to know they're are still people like you out there.

Source(s): I'm bi, and both my parents have shunned me from their lives.

Please remember that you are not born with religion. Religion is a learned activity. However, sexual attractions are innate. You do not have to agree with your child's lifestyle, but as a parent, you should respect your child. If your son had been born with a mental disorder or with extreme intelligence that you did not understand, would you love him any less? If you believe that homosexuality is a choice that someone makes, then ask yourself to remember the EXACT date that you decided that you were attracted to the opposite sex. The God that I have learned about believes that all of His creations are "fearfully and wonderfully made"; BUT to pass judgment on one of God's creations is no more or less of a sin than any sin that you have decided that another is making.

Okay, pink is not a "Girl" color it's a color that anybody could like. It's not Lady Goo-Goo it's Lady Gaga. And there's nothing wrong with being gay, god makes people gay if it's so wrong to do then why would he make them that way.

Source(s): Me.

This can't be a serious question.

But if it is so, you could go back to attending church and your son will still have homosexual tendencies. He's been gay his whole life, but he just hasn't realized it until now, and apparently neither have you.

If you truly love your son, you'd let him be.

My my my my my my my....how inventive the trolls have become. Such a vivid imagination. I can only assume that they understand what it is about their question that makes it so transparent.

Don't feed the Trolls.....even though they are cute ......but this letter is total fiction.

• Creepy

What? Is this question serious? God won't punish you for having sex! It's not sinful if you are married! What world are you living in? He won't punish you for not going to church either! Are you mentally retarded?

Nice try at a troll but too long to keep my interest when it wasn't particularly well written.

Oh dear i am not even going to start on this one.

don't be so bigoted