If a girl won't tell me if she likes me or not what does that mean?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1 of 3 things.

She likes you and is just too shy to say she does

She likes you but likes some else and has mixed feelings

She doesn't like you in that way and doesn't want to be mean so she doesn't no how to answer.

Kind of hard for me to tell which one because you're the one talking to her and you gave little information on the situation.

• 9 years ago

Well, that depends. If she likes you and doesn't tell, well that's probably because she's waiting for you to take the first step so what are you waiting? or If she doesn't tell you anything that's maybe because she didn't want to hurt your feelings by giving you a negative answer, so just give her some space ok.

• 9 years ago

She either LIKES you but is too SHY/EMBARRASSED to admit it.

Or

she DOESNT like you, but doesn't want to HURT your feelings.

So it's win/win. Don't keep pestering her, if she likes you, let her tell you in her own time. And then if she doesn't, and you make her admit it, you're putting her in an uncomfortable position.

Best of luck! :)

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 5 years ago

It depends on the girl and how serious the relationship is. Most girls love to hear that kind of thing. It makes them feel appreciated and lets them know that you actually have feelings for them. And I think more guys should start expressing their feelings and telling their girlfriends how much they mean to him and how much he cares about her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Maby she doesnt want to hurt your feelings.has she shown signs of liking u?she might be afraid of regection

Source(s): Im a girl
  • 9 years ago

Do you like her? If you do tell her that might help her answer.

• 9 years ago

It means she likes you. Be sure.

Source(s): self view
  • Ashley
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

She might be nervous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.