Going to see Aaron Lewis Live and i have some questions for those who have seen him?

Ive been a huge staind fan for years now and just recently bought tickets to see Aaron Lewis solo acoustic concert. I had some questions for those who have already attended the concert. Is there a set list or does he just play requests? How long is the concert? Do they sell merchandise? Im in row 8 on the main... show more Ive been a huge staind fan for years now and just recently bought tickets to see Aaron Lewis solo acoustic concert. I had some questions for those who have already attended the concert. Is there a set list or does he just play requests? How long is the concert? Do they sell merchandise? Im in row 8 on the main floor, will i have a good view? Any other info. Will be greatly appreciated, thanx
1 answer 1