Is it normal for a teenager to be obsessed with popping zits and pimples?

I don't know why but i am just obsessed with doing it for some reason

• ?
    Favorite Answer

yes

As a 20 year old guy who suffered through high school with pimples, zits i would suggest let them be and they will go away on their own. If u start popping them it will make them worse and more noticeable

Right now my skin is perfectly clear, for the first time in 3 years. It's been about 9 weeks and all my acne is gone. It is such a great feeling to wake up with clear skin.

Holistic Acne Treatment Guide?

• levitt

Omg! i presumed my Dad grow to be the only obsessed pimple-popper! i for my area think of it is nasty yet, my Dad is obsessed with popping all of us's pimples. it is disgusting. He likes getting specific techniques for popping them, too! Ugh! Nasty! Kay

Yes!

Though since it's bad, you should try being obsessed with WHY it's bad. Like, it'll stay on your face longer and be more conspicuous than it might already be,

If you keep popping it then it's gonna make marks on your face. Let the spots disappear by itself. It always works with me.

Lulz

• Raj

It is wrong, but most are obsessed.