modern warfare 3 or Grand theft auto V?

which is better for me to buy next lolllll

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy Grand Theft Auto V when it comes out sometime this year I can't wait for GTA V because you can shoot anyone,blow up anything,cause chaos everywhere,Modern Warfare 3 was OK but the story was very short all the hype and anticipation for a game I finished 1 day is a fail.

Grand Theft Auto V is going to be epic

• Mir6 years agoReport

http://smarturl.it/GTA5UltimateGuide

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Grand Theft Auto V!!!!!

• 8 years ago

modern warfare 3 really sucks. Badly.

I'd go with Grand theft auto 5 or Battlefield 3

Please don't waste your money on modern warfare 3.....all of that hype and commercials was a waste.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Grand Theft Auto V isn't out yet, but given Rockstar's track record, I'm sure it'll be incredible. I'd go with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

modern warfare 3 is an ultimate action game. Grand theft auto is racing type.

so, it is depend on attraction on shooting game or racing game.

• 3 years ago

Watch canines isn't out GTAIV could be relaxing once you're twiddling with friends nonetheless that's the main puffed up interest of this technology Crysis 3 is surprisingly sturdy, nonetheless i could advise the unique over it some distance Cry 3 is astounding, a step interior the main appropriate course for gaming Max Payne 3 is surprisingly sturdy, slightly heavy on the cutscenes nonetheless (no longer as undesirable as MGS4) Battlefield 3 is okay nonetheless you may desire to get carry of over 20gb on updates formerly you may play with ease on line Love Halo 4 particularly super interest MO? Do you advise Medal of Honor Warfighter? if so then in basic terms forget approximately that interest If i'm allowed to squeeze in a suggestion of my own, BioShock countless is exceptional

• 8 years ago

Everyone plays MW3, but when the new GTA comes out everyone will get it to. Think about it like this, in MW3, your a soldier who shoots the bad guys. In a gta game, your a tough guy who shoots whatever you want.

Source(s): The new gta game looks amazing, skyrim is tying me over for now!
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

GTA V because by the time it comes out, the next CoD will be coming out soon.

• 8 years ago

I was really expecting MW3 to be a great game, but it's sh*t, reallllly sh*t. Hands down GTA 5 trailer looks amazing and yeahhh gta 5.

Source(s): my head.
  • 8 years ago

GTA 5 ?? Thats out? Where have i been...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.