modern warfare 3 or Grand theft auto V?

which is better for me to buy next lolllll

Favorite Answer

Buy Grand Theft Auto V when it comes out sometime this year I can't wait for GTA V because you can shoot anyone,blow up anything,cause chaos everywhere,Modern Warfare 3 was OK but the story was very short all the hype and anticipation for a game I finished 1 day is a fail.

Grand Theft Auto V is going to be epic

• Mir6 years agoReport

http://smarturl.it/GTA5UltimateGuide

Grand Theft Auto V!!!!!

modern warfare 3 really sucks. Badly.

I'd go with Grand theft auto 5 or Battlefield 3

Please don't waste your money on modern warfare 3.....all of that hype and commercials was a waste.

Grand Theft Auto V isn't out yet, but given Rockstar's track record, I'm sure it'll be incredible. I'd go with that.

modern warfare 3 is an ultimate action game. Grand theft auto is racing type.

so, it is depend on attraction on shooting game or racing game.

Watch canines isn't out GTAIV could be relaxing once you're twiddling with friends nonetheless that's the main puffed up interest of this technology Crysis 3 is surprisingly sturdy, nonetheless i could advise the unique over it some distance Cry 3 is astounding, a step interior the main appropriate course for gaming Max Payne 3 is surprisingly sturdy, slightly heavy on the cutscenes nonetheless (no longer as undesirable as MGS4) Battlefield 3 is okay nonetheless you may desire to get carry of over 20gb on updates formerly you may play with ease on line Love Halo 4 particularly super interest MO? Do you advise Medal of Honor Warfighter? if so then in basic terms forget approximately that interest If i'm allowed to squeeze in a suggestion of my own, BioShock countless is exceptional

Everyone plays MW3, but when the new GTA comes out everyone will get it to. Think about it like this, in MW3, your a soldier who shoots the bad guys. In a gta game, your a tough guy who shoots whatever you want.

Source(s): The new gta game looks amazing, skyrim is tying me over for now!

GTA V because by the time it comes out, the next CoD will be coming out soon.

I was really expecting MW3 to be a great game, but it's sh*t, reallllly sh*t. Hands down GTA 5 trailer looks amazing and yeahhh gta 5.

Source(s): my head.

GTA 5 ?? Thats out? Where have i been...