Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Do I look like Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes)?

Hi my name is Cedric, I'm 16 years old and recently alot of people told me that I look like him, I don't know if it's true or if they're joking. Please answer honestly thanks :)

Link to my pictures : http://imageshack.us/g/444/05012012354.jpg/

Ps: this is not my usual haircut, tell me if you like it :D

Favorite Answer

A little, but not a whole lot. Zachary Quinto has an amazing ability to change his face - not so that he doesn't look like Zachary, but so that you see different personalities in him. So you'd really have to ask "Do I look like Zachary in situation _____?" For example, Zachary as Sasan is different from Zachary as Sylar.

His face is a bit broader. His eyebrows are carefully manicured, maybe thicker than yours. His mouth is a bit thinner - your lower lip is more full where his is more sculptured. His nose is actually a little snubby.

You look like a handsome man in your own right. That's probably a greater asset than looking like Zachary.

Source(s): I've watched Zachary in So NoToriOus, as Sylar in Heroes, as Spock in Star Trek, as Chad in American Horror Story, as Louis in Angels in America. And I've met him in person several times.

Yeah! You kinda do :D

no you dont