Have you guys noticed weve had an outstanding player for the 3 giants of futbol?

Hugo Sanchez a legend of Football and one of the best players to ever wear a Real Madrid shirt.

Rafael Marquez a Mexican legend that was succesful and a starter for the legendary Barcelona.

Javier Hernandez can become a Manchester United legend with time and has already become history for Manchester United.

• Rafael
    Favorite Answer

José Luis Borbolla & José Ramón Sauto were also 2 good Mexican players at Real Madrid

• suozzo

My team--Mariners My Lineup is 1b=Miguel Cabrera 2b=Ian Kinsler(*) SS=Hanley Ramirez 3b=Aramis Ramirez C-Russell Martin LF-Raul Ibanez CF-Carlos Beltran(*) RF-Alex Rios SP-Johan Santana SP-Tim Lincecum SP-Tim Wakefield SP-Jeremy Guthrie(*) SP-John Danks RP-Jose Arredondo RP-Heath Bell RP closer- Joe NAthan (*)= precise 3 Fave

yup hopefully Javier and Davila can be idols for their teams

Your making me feel bad because am Guatemalan descent!

yes

• FAZER

Dude I just noticed!

• Yeah but what about Liverpool, Milán, and Inter?