kg asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 years ago

does a side stomach tattoo hurts?

like this...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=girl+tattoos+on+sto...

content/uploads/2011/02/Hot-Girls-Lower-Stomach-Tattoo-for-2011.jpg&w=550&h=500&ei=mgUGT7qSJ6LX0QGX-bSeAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=616&vpy=341&dur=374&hovh=165&hovw=170&tx=122&ty=110&sig=116380391576434160092&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=134&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0

i ask my friends about it and they say im too small and it will hurt like hell.. lol iam skinny but an average good size :) im 19 as well i want it this year b4 my bday or if i can on my bday which is n june wen i will b 20..

i also want it 2 b alitte bit bigger than that pic above.. or that size since it will b my 1st tat.

so does a side stomach tat hurt?

and how much will it be? any guesses?.. (black ink)

and the price also depends on detail right??

Favorite Answer

Where that is isn't on a bone so you should be okay. If it goes on the hip that hurts like hell. It also depends on the pain threshold, mine is very low. I got mine on my hip, and I went back for two more so it can't be that bad. FYI the rib hurts MUCH MUCH more, that's why I'm in this section today, I just got mine done. I'm pretty skinny as well (size 1 pants?)

• puls

Tattoos On Side Of Stomach

Tattoos will always hurt. It can be anything from dull throbbing to sharp, piercing, agonizing pain. As a general rule anywhere you are ticklish or sensitive will hurt the most. Anything directly on a nerve will hurt a lot no matter what. They will always bleed a little for the next day or so, and they will always be sensitive while healing.

As far as cost is concerned, the average artist ranges from 100 - 300 an hour. Most shops have a 100 minimum. Detail affects both size and time. The larger and more detail, the longer it will take. For the piece pictured above, if that person paid more than $150 they got ripped off. Especially since the line work isn't exceptional and it's just a 'flash' piece.

If you want to get really good job I would say go to a shop that doesn't have flash on the walls and the artists all have 15+ years of individual experience under their belt. Take the time to dig through portfolios and match the right artist to your piece. But if you don't have the eye to spot clean line work and good color control and shading, another way to spot a respectable artist is to ask "What kind of tattoo gun do you use?" If the artist doesn't correct you and tell you it's a machine, then go to another artist.

• lindie

Side Stomach Tattoos

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axKQp

Everyone has a different pain tolerance, but the side is one of the most painful spots. I have a tattoo on my upper ribs and it's fairly small, but it was horrible. If it'll be on your hip too, just be aware that it'll hurt, a lot. My hip tattoo was the most painful one I've ever had done. How long it takes depends on the person doing it. Some tattoo artists are really quick, while others take their time and go slow. Even though it will hurt, it will definitely be worth it! Just be sure it's exactly what you want. I got my first one when I was 15, and I'm not very happy with it now.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

does a side stomach tattoo hurts?

like...

Source(s): side stomach tattoo hurts: https://shortly.im/tPKGS

If it's on your ribs then it will definatley hurt but if its just on the side of your stomach it wont hurt to bad. You can take the picture into a shop and get a price estimate.

everyone's different, but i would say in general, yes. it doesn't really have anything directly to do with how skinny you are, it depends how many nerve endings are in that place. i always tell customers wherever is more ticklish will probably hurt more, because people are ticklish in places because there's more nerve endings there, and therefore will probably feel pain more too. and ribs and stomachs tend to be quite ticklish.

i would charge about £50-£60 for that, but it depends where you live and what their rate is and how much bigger you want to go with it.

Source(s): my job.
  • marnie

Tattoo Gallery, Lettering, Photos & More

My friends told me the same thing and it really depends on your tolerance level for pain...when i got mine which is pretty big (middle of rib cage down to hip) it only hurt when the tattoo artist was on my bone but other then that the area got numb.