Girl coming over , need some girl advice?

I have been on 2 dates with this girl, last month. We haven't seen each other since then. Dec 18. I asked her to go to the movies or if she wanted to come over and watch one. She said she couldn't go to the movies but could come over for 2 hours. i have one big couch and a single chair. Would it be awkward if I sat on the same couch as her? Do I make a move, grab her hand or something? Any suggestions on what we could do. I have tons of movies so that is a option or maybe playstation but she is 22 . Any advice? I don't want to put on a movie and then like grab her hand half way in and her be like weird lol.

Favorite Answer

Just do what feels natural it should all flow together if its meant to be compromise on the movie make an effort but don't look like your trying to hard.

If you like her sit next to her and touch her and is she doesn't pull away leave it if she dose it means she doesn't want to rush into a relationship have her pick the movie it shows ur a gentlemen

• Opiner

Put in Schindler's List, sit on the couch next to her, and then totally make out.

If you make a move she'll assume you want sex, but hey she might want it to! That's the tricky part.

Watch some movies, see how you go.

sit on the same couch. see how comfortable she is! den make a move.. since its the third date. hand holding is okay..

Girls automatically think that you are inviting them to their house...you want sex!! I wouldn't attempt to touch her...infill she leaves with a good night kiss!! But if she holds your hand then yeah defo hold it back!! X

very useful

Source(s): rofl

sit next to her and cuddle stop being a pussy