I had a dream about Michael Myers last night and then tonight I get an M in my candle??Is he coming?

I have a lot of mental problems and please dont mess with me be honest imagine if it were you or your child or your sibling I need to know :(

10 points for the best answer <3

Favorite Answer

Dont worry I guarantee that he wont come, relax take a deep breath, its called a coincidence, happens to people all the time and you absoulutely have nothing to worry about, he is imaginary, its normal to be scared however there is now nothing to be scared of because he does not exist.

Source(s): Honesty
  • huett

ok, i'll anticipate you're being common, even nevertheless it is published in elegance and grace. besides, all of us have loopy desires. desires are deeper concepts. via fact you have seen Halloween, you have been in basic terms processing it. it quite is basically a action picture. he's a fictionally character that has no foundation quite. The M on your candle is basically a formation, and sheer twist of fate. you're having intense rigidity. expensive, consult with somebody in individual. i'm specific you would be secure and no, no fictional action picture serial killers will come and get you.

No he isn't coming it just means you need to stop watching scary movies and start going to church otherwise the devil is going to enter ur house through the scary movies, he's already tried with the micheal myers thing ok just don't watch anymore scary movies and start focusing on the good and happy things in life and you'll be good :)