Russians, be honest, is boris yeltsin mongoloid?

Ok if you Rosiyanins seriously consider boris yeltsin to be 100% slavic,I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you people are mongols. here is a photograph of the greatest president russia has had, while he was a great man, he just looks more like a tatar/mongolian than anything close to... show more Ok if you Rosiyanins seriously consider boris yeltsin to be 100% slavic,I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you people are mongols. here is a photograph of the greatest president russia has had, while he was a great man, he just looks more like a tatar/mongolian than anything close to "european".

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

If you guys dont see the mongoloid features, you guys must be blind. also notice the nordic european features on the handsome American president, Bill Clinton.

SO, boris yeltsin = ethnic russian?
Update: @anton, arnold is from eastern europe. so him having narrow eyes only proves my theory even more.
Update 2: @anton, arnold is from eastern europe. so him having narrow eyes only proves my theory even more.
Update 3: @anton, arnold is from eastern europe. so him having narrow eyes only proves my theory even more.
Update 4: @anton, arnold is from eastern europe. so him having narrow eyes only proves my theory even more.
Update 5: wow why did it post that 4 times? anyway you get the point.