Who would you rather meet...Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Tom Felton, Emma Watson, or Josh Hutcherson?

Update:

Tom Felton plays Draco Malfoy on Harry Potter and Josh Hutcherson plays Peeta on the upcoming Hunger Games movie:)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both Emma and Tom... :)

Emma is one of my favourite icons. I look a bit like her (eyes, sharpy eyebrows and my body is similar to hers, 5'4-5'5 as her, 105 lbs weight) and i like the way she styles her hair, and her make-up so I try her ideas on me sometimes.

Tom is gorgeoussss one of the hottest new actors *-*

• 9 years ago

Selena Gomez

• 9 years ago

Selena Gomez.

Source(s): Huge Selena fan!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think I'd want to meet either Taylor Swift or Emma Watson. They are both talented in different ways.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emma Watson.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'd reather meet Taylor Swift, or Selena Gomez. Because I heard of them.. I really haven't heard of the other people.(: But mostly Selena Gomez.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Josh Hutcherson ftw.

• 9 years ago

Selena Gomez in my opinion, but it'd be wonderful to meet any of them! They're all talented people.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Taylor Swift hands down....she is such an amazing down to earth person not to mention she meets fans on a daily basis (:

Source(s): I'm a true Swifty<3
  • 9 years ago

All of them! I love them all! Taylor, Selena and Emma have always been my style icons while I have always loved Tom and Josh!

Hope I helped:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.