Is the Army Accepting New Recruits Right Now?

I'm a junior in high school and I'm planning on joining the Reserves and doing the split option training. I took the ASVAB and got an overall score of 51 (the arithmetic reasoning and mechanics BS dropped me down a lot). My recruiter told me that the Army isn't accepting many applicants right now, but I... show more I'm a junior in high school and I'm planning on joining the Reserves and doing the split option training. I took the ASVAB and got an overall score of 51 (the arithmetic reasoning and mechanics BS dropped me down a lot). My recruiter told me that the Army isn't accepting many applicants right now, but I am still meeting with him. Exactly what type of individual is the Army more open to recruiting at the moment?
Update: Secondly, before any of you believe that by any chance I may be unintelligent..I am very intelligent and received the highest score possible on both writing portions of the Washington State standardized testing..I just am terrible at math.