Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 9 years ago

Please HELP ME (SOS)?

Please HELP ME (SOS)?

Please, my follow Americas' Help me come HOME, USA! My mother in 1998 wrongfully (illegally) plotted a scheme to have my identity messed up! I need the Transcripts from the Federal Courthouse in Brooklyn, New York! I want and need to come Home! I want this Conspiracy to end immediately as its effecting me in every way for the worse! I have nobody! The transcripts' of Sept. 4 and Dec. 4 of 2007, under docket #: 07-cr-637 (JBW)! The United States Assistant Attorney, Pail A. Tuchmann, and with the United States Attorney, Benton J. Campell, I believe I spelled it correctly, are fully aware I'm a United States Citizen ! ! ! Paul A. Tuchmann made announcements all the time in federal court to the Federal Judge, Jack B. Weinstein that, the Defendant is a U.S. Citizen under section 320 of the INA, the version prior to Feb. 27, 2001. I was provided with these transcripts' and I was provided with redacted transcripts'! Thats illegal, to be provided by the federal courthouse with redacted transcripts'! I was wrongfully indicted on reentry as the Border Protection Officer constantly Lied to a federal grand jury, so I would be incarcerated and to be dealt wrongfully ! ! ! His name is Christian Contreras and works at JFK "International Air port! The Federal Prosecutor made the Federal Court clearly aware that, the defendant is a Citizen through his mothers naturalization. See Case Law, Drakes v. Ashcroft (2nd Circuit), as I lived under the same roof with both of my parents' all my life since I was born, as I physically and continuously resided in my Home Country America and gone to school there my whole life! I have in my possession my Registration Letter, under the Draft, from the Selective Service System (U.S. ARMY)! Evidence of Registration Naturalization applicants may present Selective Service registration acknowledgment cards or status information letters as proof of registration. INS officers may also accept other persuasive evidence presented by an applicant as proof of registration. The Federal Judge, Jack B. Weinstein, reopened my case when I wrote him a hand written letter that I'm a U.S. Citizen through the Naturalization of my immediate relative parent father, and the Federal Judge had made copies and had them to be submitted to the United States Attorney and ORDERED him to Promptly responded by motion and Proposed Order! This is on the docket sheet under docket #: 07-cr-637 (JBW)! 4 or 5 days just before the United States Attorney had to submit the mothion as Ordered, the Judge closed the case, as he did not want to Help me, because I made a mistake writing him another letter that I guess he quite did not like, and it was nothing bad anyways, just that I made him aware that I dont trust my parents'! PLEASE, PLEASE, Somebody, anyone, Please HELP ME! PLEASE get me out of this nightmare! I dont belong abroad!! I had gone to school all my life since Kinda-garden. See Wikipedia under nationality! How its acquired! Through one parent and even going to school! Her Nationality is membership of a nation or sovereign state, usually determined by their citizenship, but sometimes by ethnicity or place of residence, or based on their sense of national identity. Citizenship is determined by jus soli, jus sanguinis, or naturalization, which affords the state jurisdiction over the person and affords the person the protection of the state. The word citizenship is often used in a different sense from nationality. The most common distinguishing feature of citizenship is that citizens have the right to participate in the political life of the state, such as by voting or standing for election. The term national can include both citizens and non-citizens.

Nationality can refer to membership in a nation (collective of people sharing a national identity, usually based on ethnic and cultural ties and self-determination) even if that nation has no state, such as the Basques, Kurds, Tamils and Scots. Individuals may also be considered nationals of groups with autonomous status which have ceded some power to a larger government, such as the federally recognized tribes of Native Americans in the United States. Spanish law recognises the autonomous communities of Andalusia, Aragon, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Catalonia, Valencia, Galicia and the Basque Country as "nationalities" (nacionalidades), while in Italy, the German speakers of South Tyrol are considered to be Austrian nationals.

Article 15 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "Everyone has the right to a nationality," and "No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality." By custom, it is the right of each state to determine who its nationals are. Such determinations are part of nationality law. In some cases, determinations of nationality are also governed by public international law—for example, by trea

• RE
    Favorite Answer

Unless you were born in the US or separately applied for citizenship, being the child of a naturalized citizen does not make you a citizen. But try posting this in the Immigration category. This is Lyrics.