Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 9 years ago

Who thinks Princess Diana's car was set up to crash?

Favorite Answer

Yes indeed, dear Madeleine, one heartily agrees with you.

If by the words "set up to crash", one means that a drug-fuelled and drunken driver travelling well in excess of the speed limit was "set up to crash", then one is absolutely correct!

There are an awful lot of conspiracy theories and many people believe them-but I don't. Its been proven that the driver had been drinking before driving and The only person who survived the crash was wearing a seat belt. I understand why they were driving so fast but I honestly think it was rather stupid not to wear a seatbelt-but I guess they were caught up in the moment. I doubt if anyone will ever know what really happened

Of course - when you let the driver drive while he was drunk, accidents can happen. And, did.

And, if you don't wear seat belts, and the vehicle crashes, chances for survival go done dramatically.

This is what happened - drinking, speed, and no seat belts. (Those in the care who did wear seat belts survived.)

• Flo

One would like to think that it was all orchestrated by Pinewood Studio's in a remake of the Bond classic "You only live Twice", with a soundtrack by "The Crash Test Dummies", but alas, tragedies do happen in the real world much as we would like to wish that they didn't.

There are conspiracy theories that assume things like that but I don't think so.

I think that it was just a very unfortunate accident that could've been prevented. My heart went out to her boys that August 31.

It could *only* have been set up to crash by paying the driver to kill himself. So, on the whole, not exactly plausible.

Yep, I used to think that was the case. So I read all the books, followed and studied 'The Paget Report', and..........................no. It was an accident. Speed and booze. Simple.

I'm sure there are a few Conspiracy Theorists who Believe THAT... -There always Are. :)

Source(s): ( But I'm Not one of Them.)

Yes. I think the paparazzi planned it.

Source(s): Did a report on it 2 years ago