Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 8 years ago

Strictly loses judge to ITV. Will you follow Alesha Dixon to the X Factor?

Britain's Got Talent, apparently. Show;s how interested I am.

Favorite Answer

I wont be watching her i wull be watching the programme

Actually Alesha is joining Britain's Got Talent not the Xfactor!! I can't stand her personally, she is so arrogant and they way she spoke to the dancers, including the professionals, on Strictly was so condenscending. I have been longing for her to leave Strictly but what a bummer she is popping up on BGT! Not sure if I will watch it now that she will be on it but probably will!

In a be conscious. sure. It has become stupid between Louis and Simon. Louis is likewise making some unusual comments and his judgement looks way off this twelve months. He suggested Ruth Lorenzo become basically there via dress she become donning. hi? Did he have earplugs in or something? He thinks Daniel is greater than Ruth? the guy is mad. and due to Louis' tactical vote casting final week to maintain Daniel on the teach Austen lost a place. it is going to have been Daniel - all over returned - that become voted off. Its a making a song contest - so why is Daniel nevertheless there hmmmm?

not a lover of BGT anyway cant stand all the cxxp ones to start with lol