Why does American Republicans want to start a war with Iran?

Why does America Repubs want to start a war with Iran? Iran isn't threatening Israel like the Nazi's did with Poland! Is it really a lie to them to say "Nukes" just so we don't have $5 Gas?

Update:

and yes i know only Ron Paul has been the only one anti-war

10 Answers

Relevance
  • MI6
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the only way to keep the unemployment rate low. Imagine all these veterans who have just left Iraq, and not all of them can be deployed to Afghan for no return of investment. But, Iran is a rich jackpot to crack.

Btw, those Republicans don't even know Iranians speak Farsi, not Arabic.

Source(s): I'd rather play Prince of Persia than watching those dumb ass news on Fox and ABC.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

We just had a republican in office and now a democrat it would seem neither went to war with Iran yet. Iran has threatened Israel, and they have threatened us and are making nuclear weapons so if we ever do go to war with them it would be justified in my view.

• wgac
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

MONEY/OIL ! Early 1950s Operation AJAX .....american/british.......mi6.cia ,overthrew the democratically elected govenment of iran because the british controlled oil company ,of that day ,was screwing iran out of oil royalties ! They were thrown out of iran but they came back and overthrew the govenment ,put the shaw ,(a dictator controlled by americans/british) ! see...........THE ORIGIN OF BP !!!!!!! In 1979 western oil companies were once again thrown out of iran ! Western oil companies want back in ! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO RETAKE CONTROL OF IRAN'S OIL FIELDS AND CONSERVATIVES ARE TRYING TO PAVE THE WAY TO RETAKING CONTOLL OF THE IRANIAN OIL FIELDS! The outsourcing of american jobs served to purposes ,the corporates make money,american unemployment gets so high that the only employment is the US MILITARY !!!!!!! IT MAKE THAT ALL VOLUNTEER MILITARY WORK !

• 9 years ago

The last time I checked it was Iran threatening our Navy and in addition to that little fact we have Libs holding 2/3 of the Government. It will be their decision.

Oh and it's "Why DO".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I don't want to start a war with Iran... I just don't want to get nuked.

lol

edit: Oh and your saying that it's "like last time" trying to gain oil... well... where is the free oil? hmmm....

• Chris
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

So saying they are going to wipe Israel off the map isn't threatening?

Okay...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because a Republitard never met a waste of $1 trillion dollars they didn't like. Which is even more important that we re-elect Obama again. We cannot afford another $1 trillion mistake like another invasion/occupation of a sovereign nation, which is precisely what a GOP president would get us into.

• Damian
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

ok first you didn't answer my question, and second you got that offf wikipedia and i already knew that!!

Source(s): you
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't support the war or any of these stupid wars.

• 9 years ago

So its our fault Iran is threatening us?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.