HOW LONG TO GET 99 HUNTER IN RUNESCAPE?

My brother has been pestering me about this question. I don't even play/know the game.

He said that his Hunter lvl is 73. He is hunting red chinchompas (wtf is that?!) And he plays for 5-6 hours a day. So yeah, how long would it take him to get to 99?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

it takes a WHILE LIKE LONG if hes a no life with 5-6hours a day = a no life then , tell him he will need to catch 47k red chinchompas witch will take 3 months or so...hunter is based on cash if ur just hunting for fun people play the game make money have fun and stuff no 1 really goes for 99s it takes years....

Source(s): http://fanup.com
  • 3 years ago

form into google TIP IT and u will detect a runescape internet site that has calculators so which you will discover excatly how long and the acceptable thank you to bypass approximately it.Do you quite need the noobiest cape in pastime tho lol?

• 8 years ago

Just tell him that lvl92 is the halfway point in terms of exp gained so it will take ALOT of time to reach lvl99.

• 8 years ago

Combine your prey & pray in with your " Act " or " performance " as hunter but not to be hunted even by own self.

Source(s): Jungle Hunt - method.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

maximum 3 weeks

• 8 years ago

a very very long time lol just a little fyi level 92 is half way there lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.