How to fix the built in camera on my laptop when the lens fell off? Help now please !!!!?

I dropped my computer on my carpet. And the lid or whatever fell off and the little lens thing fell off. And I put it backin place but the screen for the camera still looks blurry. Is the lens broken or did I put it in place wrong? Please help. My parents bought it less than two months ago. And if they realize... show more I dropped my computer on my carpet. And the lid or whatever fell off and the little lens thing fell off. And I put it backin place but the screen for the camera still looks blurry. Is the lens broken or did I put it in place wrong? Please help. My parents bought it less than two months ago. And if they realize anytime soon, I'm dead meat ! Pleaseeee. I need all the help I can get. !!!!!! Anything will help