How to fix the built in camera on my laptop when the lens fell off? Help now please !!!!?

I dropped my computer on my carpet. And the lid or whatever fell off and the little lens thing fell off. And I put it backin place but the screen for the camera still looks blurry. Is the lens broken or did I put it in place wrong? Please help. My parents bought it less than two months ago. And if they realize anytime soon, I'm dead meat ! Pleaseeee. I need all the help I can get. !!!!!! Anything will help

Take the lens out clean it with some spray, then clean the inside of the camera with a soft cloth

• waltz

i might call Dell and discover out. might desire to be that the pc continues to be under guarantee and if no longer then they may well be waiting to repair it or advise what you're able to do.attempt contacting help. a minimum of it is the > key. i'm advantageous there are alot of persons who knock of the backspace key simply by their typos!

you probably broke the lens and screen...