I Need names for a Story. Please!?
Here are the characters. Need names ideas please.
1. Female - Mother - Grew up in the country with very religious parents, she broke all the rules as a teen, drugs, partying, alcohol, sex, and shoplifting. she was the school tramp ending up pregnant at 17 with twin boys, the father could be one of 7 different guys. Her parents kicked her out when they found out the news. She lived on different friends couches for the next year, until two months after having the babies, she moved into a trailer with her friend Brandy from work. Even with her twin boys and the two dead end jobs she was working she found as much time as she could to party. When she was 20 she was pregnant again this time from her boyfriend Russ, They were planing to get married after the baby was born but, Russ ended up ODing three months before there daughter was born. Party mode became the only thing she cared about leaving her kids with Brandy or by themselves most of the time, getting fired from her jobs for not showing up. after about 7 month Brandy was sick of it and kicked her and the kids out. They moved into a one bedroom apartment in the city, rent was free because she was sleeping with the landlord. When she was 22 she married a jerk from Texas named Chuck one night when they were really drunk. They stayed married and moved into the country with Chuck and her kids. She got pregnant twice over the next four years and had two boys. Then Chuck died during a bar fight, leaving everything he had to her. A old beater car and a three bedroom shack/house in the country. its been a year since and she is still parting like there's no tomorrow. ( would have been named by her strict religious parents)
2. Male - Oldest Son - A teenager - He has always been the bread winner in the family. Doing all he can since he could walk to keep the family afloat, since there mother is a good for nothing party animal druggie who can't keep her clothes on. And even thought he knows his mother is a screw up he loves her. He has always been the one to hold her hair up, he is the one that takes care of the family. His grades suffer as does his mood because he works after school as takes care of the younger kids day and night. No time for friends or anything for himself. He has a younger twin brother. Was born to a 17 year old mother, father unknown.
3. Male - second oldest - A Teenager - He hates authority and has a nack for stealing things and getting away with it. He has been suspended from school more then once for fighting and other things. His pass time is street racing and drinking. Was almost a father at 14 when the girl he was going out with got pregnant but chose to end the pregnant. He is friends with the local criminals in town and he is going now where fast. His plan is to join the military after high school, that is if he graduates and doesn't get arrested first. Even thought all the parents in town tell there kids to stay away from him, he is not as bad as you think, he steals and does everything to support his failing family. He swears to everyone he hates his mother but deep down he still kinda loves he even after everything, thought it doesn't show anytime she is around there ether screaming at each other or he hits the road until shes gone. Born to a 17 year old, has a twin brother, not identical.
4. Female - Only daughter - Kid - The only girl in the family not including her mother. She wants to be a writer and Illustrator, and has been making up stories since forever as an escape from her real life. She has only one friend in school other then her younger brother. She is quite and the peace maker in the family. She loved her family but she feels she can't do anything to help and is just an onlooker in this hectic life. She didn't talk to anyone but her older brother (second oldest) until she was four. She loves animals, and takes in all the strays she finds. Any time she finds a dead animals she gives it a proper burial in the back yard, after crying for a few hours. The smallest thing can make her cry or smile. She has practically raised her youngest brother.
5. Male - third boy - Kid - Its been two years since his father Chuck died, not that he really cares the guy was a mean drunk, always smacking him and his sister (only daughter) around, but without his disability check moneys been tight. He is popular in school for being the funny smart kid. To earn money for his family sells answer to the high school tests, and mows lawns, muck stalls, walk dogs, and shovel snow. He is a smart kid and always has been, a genius but, he keeps that to himself. Strait A's and a million friends, school is his sanctuary and trys to spend all his time away from home. Wants to be a teacher.
6. Male - youngest - toddler - Is the happy go lucky Innocent baby, but he has been showing signs of being a little insane.
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Marie, Mary, Sarah, Rachel, Lea, Delilah, Abigail...All these names are age appropriate and in the Bible
2. Brandon, James, Daniel, Eric, David, Jesse
3. Bryan, Chris, Greg, Ryder, Shane, Dylan
4. Darcy, Molly, Jane, Emma, Brianna, Beth
5. Adam, Andrew, John, Richard (Richie), Jonah
6. Charlie, Theodore (Teddy), Samuel
- Anonymous9 years ago
1. Alice, May, Beth
2. Paul, Ellis, Robert, Patrick, Reid
3. Kyle, Logan
4. Emily, Mollie, Katie
5. Garrett, Philip, Andrew
6. Daniel, Mark
- HannahLv 49 years ago
1) Nicole Elizabeth LeFevre
2) Austin Casey LeFevre
3) Jesse Chase LeFevre
4) Kelly Amanda LeFevre
5) Rhys Brandon LeFevre
6) Edgar Jared LeFevre
- Anonymous9 years ago
3. Damian or Adam or Ian
5. Sam or Graham
6. Brady or Cody
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 years ago
3. Logan or Zander
4. Kylie or Olivia
- tsaiLv 44 years ago
the mother: Elanor Louise Hermia-Jackson The Dad: Jonathon Dixon Hermia-Jackson Daughters: Celeste Evangelina Aria Hermia-Jackson Adelaide Heather Hermia-Jackson Cordelia Rochelle Hermia-Jackson Lucienne Alegara Hermia-Jackson