Who would you like to be our RB?

Im with some of you here, i dont trust juarez as a Rb so who would you pick 2 replace him? it can be a U22 aswell

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Efrain Juarez is a midfielder Chepo needs to realize that but he's doing poor right now. His 1st try in europe he didn't make it in Barca so he came to Pumas went back and look at him he's having poor results.

Gutty Estrada is real good but Chepo has favorites and due to his height he probably won't get called up.

Israel Jimenez coule replace Efrain but he'll have to put a great performance to get noticed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

There are a SH I I I I I I I I I I I T LOAD of right backs in Mexico. Problem is a lot of them are too short.

• 8 years ago

I would have to say Guty Estrada, hes deserved to be called more than anybody to the seleccion. Hes pretty much the new Hobbit.

• 8 years ago

Israel Jimenez

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rafael
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Thats porque Juarez is a pinche midfielder we should use him in the contencion to replace Torrado

But I wanna see Gutty Estrada or Jimenez from Tigres if not Give Osorio another shot

• Gutty Estrada is our best bet, heck at this point i rather put Torres nilo thier we really dont have much good right backs

• 8 years ago

at this point it would be good to go with Israel Jimenez from Tigres

• juan
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Sergio Ramos but he's spanish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.