Is movie star planet safe for children?

My 9 year old is almost addicted to it, she seems to be on it most of her free time. I'm not happy about this as i don't agree with "pretend" boyfriends online (and i don't know who nor how old these boys are) doesn't seem right to me. They also can buy a VIP status and earn (Buy) more... show more My 9 year old is almost addicted to it, she seems to be on it most of her free time. I'm not happy about this as i don't agree with "pretend" boyfriends online (and i don't know who nor how old these boys are) doesn't seem right to me. They also can buy a VIP status and earn (Buy) more virtual money :-/ (such a waste of money) wrong teachings about values of money!
I have now put a stop to this, as my daughter is no longer allowed to visit the site, she seems a little upset because of it. i'm really angry as a parent, because of such sites i now have to deal with an upset 9 year old going on 13. Please help any advice will be very appreciated. thanks in advance