What is the best Wedding Color Theme for a May Wedding?

we will be married in May.

We still are very uncertain about the color scheme of our wedding.

What is the best color for a May Wedding? it will be a morning wedding.

please help.

Favorite Answer

No one can decide "the best color scheme" for you. It all depends on your personal taste.

I personally like turquoise & ivory for a spring wedding. You may not.

For a morning spring wedding, consider- yellow, navy, lilac or orange paired with ivory (I think it looks better than white), pale gray & pinks.

I would avoid black, and other dark heavy colors, unless you balance it with a white/ivory.

• sme168

There really isn't an answer for this--each couple will have a different view on what's 'best' for a spring wedding.

Many people do pastels for spring weddings. Or, you could do bright and bolds. Or a mixture.

If you are going to be married May 2012, you'll want to pick the color ASAP so you can get the bridesmaids dresses ordered.

Many colors are appropriate for a spring wedding theme, from pastels to neutrals to bright colors. The only colors you might want to avoid are dark hues such as burgundy, deep purple and emerald greens as these are suited more for a winter wedding. Pinks, yellows, oranges and blues and other light cheery colors are great for Spring and Summer weddings. I think it also depends on what colour you want your dress to be, bright colours go well with traditional white for instance, I am getting married in 8 days, I'm wearing a white strapless gown I have my bridesmaids wearing Yellow dresses not super bright but Banana yellow its more mellow than sunshine yellow with silver heels The groomsmen are wearing suits with silver ties. I am having yellow and orange tulips and red roses as my bouquet , the bridesmaids with orange tulips, just enough to set off the yellow. We are having our ceremony in a park. Whatever colors you choose, make it fit your personality, and alsoconsider your location.Make sure you choose something you love and enjoy, and that totally fits you so that you aren’t wishing you had done something different later. Good Luck with your wedding plans

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

we will be married in May.

please help.

Source(s): wedding color theme wedding: https://tr.im/962Hd

Light brights colors would be fine

I did Pink dresses with Red roses and accents

Traditionally, you would pick bright spring colors or even pastels, however, times have seemed to change and you can really do any color scheme and have it look nice and polished.

Pastels are lovely for a spring wedding.

• I would say lavender and light green... My parents got married in augustish, they just did the color of their eyes.(blue him brown her) pastelish colors are great for may i think... congrats! i dont think anybody could ever decide for you, but maybe we could plant ideas.

Source(s): My mind duh

Anything that's BLUE.....Naval....or ocean BLUE etc ~~~~ :)

And....then go to an island resort for yr honeymoon :)

Anywhere in the world.....as long on an ISLAND.....

I WISH U WELL.......CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Need any Advices/Tips...U can contact me....

I do Events at times ~ :)

CHEERS.........& HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 TO U :)

* http://www.youtube.com/embed/0pnAHWQkeFQ (2012)

Get Happy......&......Rock yr World ~~~

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_8t-e-F2qs

Youtube thumbnail

(M-J)

I'm easy.....I just float on ~~~ LOL

* http://www.youtube.com/embed/lNaTVL-zb5U (Float on)

because it will be summer by then, i would suggest nice bright colours like red,blue,orange,pink,green,white anything you want