Former Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon?

Although he had a stroke and in vegetable condition why did he survive for so many years?

• Shay p
    Favorite Answer

Ariel Sharon is still alive. After suffering a stroke on Jan. 4, 2006, Sharon plunged into a deep coma. Since then he has been kept on life support at Sheba Hospital in Tel Aviv. He has a single room that is not located in an intensive care unit. In five+ years, he has not given a single sign of waking up, but has he had no major complications either.

“He has a sturdy body, but his case is exceptional,” says a doctor. “Many patients would have died of an infection by now. Not him; he's still holding on. This situation may continue for a long time, but he has absolutely no chance of regaining conscience.”

The fate of Ariel Sharon has been kept silent for years – word does not get past any doctors, politicians or members of his family. The spokesman for Sheba hospital had only this to say to Le Monde: “The only information I can provide you is that his condition is stable and unchanged. For more information, please contact the members of his family.”

properly did the Israelis kill 6 million Palestinians, did they carry out experiments on them, did they objective to kill each and every newborn so as that there would be no destiny technology? No - learn what proportion Palestinians have been killed, it incredibly is in the loads, not tens of millions -a great distinction in numbers and it incredibly is as a effect of conflict not because of the fact a pacesetter has desperate that Palestinians are genetically inferior. it incredibly is advantageous to have a piece - to section with the Palestinians or the Israelis or the two or neither however the dimensions and reason of killing is carefully incomparable Israel gained the conflict for territory and the Palestinians don't have adequate components or land to stay in. yet did not the English take extra land from the Natives - forming Australia, Canada, u . s . - many many extra natives have been killed for the period of that technique than Palestinians have been killed I agree that the Palestinians have it tough and that i think undesirable for them too, yet comparing Israelis to Nazis is appearing like they're the only usa who has ever been at conflict for territory. The Nazis stand on my own of their brutality and the dimensions of their genocide

I hope every Muslim who's got something rotten and cowardly to say about General Sharon winds up dead before they're half his age.

• Kevin7

He is a strong person

• S A

Oh the morbidly obese, murderous, vulgar, satanic b*stard you mean.... rumors went around that he died a couple years back... the reason he's alive is because of a life support machine... I hope he still is alive though, because one day I want to find him and take a piss in his drip.

I would describe him as a dead Mummy that has survived for so many years.

• Arilou

good medical care

Because he has a strong constitution

well, i prefer him alive as he is rather than dead! I hop he stays on his bed like a fat pig for at least another 20 years.

Why? Well, it is not uncommon. I take it you have some theory???