do guys like girls who heels or sneakers?

I am very curious little teen.

Favorite Answer

Guys like a a girl who can manage the heels in public and make guys' jaws drop for her but they also like a girl who wears little sporty shorts and boy shirts with her hair tied up when at home. In other words.. Guys just like a feminine girl who knows how to look good and go along with the occasion (dont wear killer heels for a picnic for example)

heels if between those two. I feel that girls who wear sneakers (unless they are like converse all stars) look more masculine than those who wear flats or heels

In my opinion, as a girl, guys seem to find heels sexy but completely impractical. My ex boyfriend always yelled at me when I wore heels because he hated the thought of me being uncomfortable just to be fashionable. This may just be him, but this is my knowledge.

I personally prefer heels, but that's because I love legs.

High heels all the way

Source(s): A guy

Lol...that's the very last and I mean dead last. When it comes to caring about what type of footwear the girl is wearing.