SolidBlues asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Buy/Sell: Rubio and Nash are the best point guards in the West as of January 2nd 2012?

Russell Westbrick is a cancer and Chris Paul needs to lose some weight, fatty

Norris Cole and Rose definitely share it down in the East

• Best Answer

sell. rubio is doing pretty good as a rookie but he needs to prove more of himself before he gets ranked higher than players such as chris paul or russell westbrook. they both have proven that they can play at an all star/superstar level. as for nash, he certainly is one of the best if not the best PG's in the west.

Steve Nash Nash has had more suitable bathe time than Rondo has had courtroom time. began his occupation taking section in with Jason Kidd AND Kevin Johnson- probable were given some good suggestion from those 2. Nash makes his teammates more suitable advantageous- fairly some gamers have had the proper years of their occupation taking section in alongside Nash for the time of his MVP years. --------- might want to the Suns have received the NBA championship if Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw not in any respect got here off the bench??? (2007 playoffs: Suns vs Spurs) i imagine so!

Westbrook isn't doing great atm (be honest everybody)

Nash is always consistent so I'd say sure

Rubio is still a rookie and has to develop a bit more but he's getting there (has to get less turnovers per game)

Kyle Lowry for #2

Rubio is a good passer, but I need to see more of him before I say he is the best. But hands down, Nash is the best in the west.

Chris Paul is better then Steve Nash currently.

• ai9

no chris paul is still the best with.. kyle lowry at no. 2?

rose and rondo in the east currently

LOL I always think to myself that CP3 looks fat. glad im not the only 1

Buy!