Nobody in yahoo answers knows a real team when they see them?

My wild card picks are falcons to beat the giants, saints to beat Detroit, upset pick is Denver to beat the steelers now who agrees with me Now what I was talking about is everybody dosen't even question the giants and the falcons now you got to remember Eli Manning makes to many mistakes and I'm not a... show more My wild card picks are falcons to beat the giants, saints to beat Detroit, upset pick is Denver to beat the steelers now who agrees with me

Now what I was talking about is everybody dosen't even question the giants and the falcons now you got to remember Eli Manning makes to many mistakes and I'm not a fan but I'm picking the falcons to go all the way I mean Matt ryans 4th year he's got something to prove and his WR core is unbelievable and they got those 2 HBs Turner and Jaquizz Rodgers I think Rodgers is better then sproles
Update: No Joe the falcons have a nasty Defence i mean look up highlights the D won most of their games and their D coordinator is a smart smart man I mean he turned a average D into a top 5 D look at that
Update 2: Yes I know that but Mike Smith didn't let the falcons open up the playbook we played a zone D the whole game you know you have to put pressure on Drew Breeze
Update 3: And no the giants don't we have Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Harry Douglas not to mention hall of fame TE Tony Gonzalez
Update 4: Technically Denver beating Pitt is not an upset Denver won their Div.
Update 5: I said upset because everybody thinks that Pitt is gonna win but pitt is washed up and old now so I know that the steelers are not goin far at all but Denver has a nasty defense they got Von Miller
Update 6: J hawk your smart but do you know how hard it is to beat a NFL team 3 times in 1 season very unlikely and we almost beat them the first game