why are fast food places so mean?

i went to Mac donal and one women came standing behind the counter and kept asking if i was in line and i finally gave up and said yes. I only say yes becose he was annoying me. now she keep asking what food i want! i don't understand, we never do this back in my country Nagorno-Karabakh. I try to being nice and they are so mean to me. why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i don't think the person was trying to be mean i think the person had a job to do and was rushing a little bit so they could get food for everyone, get payed and have break. if you want people to be nice then don't go to a fast food place. a real restaurant will have better quality from food to service but fast food is only useful because its FAST and i think a gas station is better for that than a Mac Donald's or most of the other fast food restaurants that just give u a burger with fries and send you packing.

• 9 years ago

You should have come over before the days of "having it your way". Back then they didn't ask you anything, they just handed you a greasy bag of food- take it or leave it, like it or lump it.

• 9 years ago

ugh...I know what you mean..some are very mean..sometimes i get looks and i just want to look back and say wtf are you looking at?? blah..i am very nice too and i sometimes do not understand their attitude. I chalk it up to that they have a job where they deal with thousands of people who might be rude to them and they get grumpy and are human (i hope) lol.

• 9 years ago

IDK but these days theres no "mice maze" at these places so you stand there waiting in the middle for 5 minutes and someone walks in and goes to the left or right register and gets served immediately. its wrong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Go work at an American fast food restaurant and you'll understand why............

• Harry
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

because they don't have time to be nice...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.