Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Should I get Mass effect 3 collector's edition or Resident Evil Operation Raccoon city collector's?

well i was originally gonna get both but RE got delayed to march when ME3 is coming out and i only have enough cash for one i want collectors edition but i cant tell which one to get

i have played both series and i find it good, but I heard mass effect 3 is gona be load of content and fun and online,but resident evil looks really good too i just cant decide someone give me reasons and stuff please1

Favorite Answer

I like both series but i would hands down get me3 collector's. Its packed with content and even comes with the soundtrack. The Composer is Clint Mansell and he's amazing.

• wedige

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon city because of the fact of enjoying as Umberella and lower back monitoring the activities that did ensue that on the two Resident Evil factors 2 & 3 and it is going to have the heroes area that is going to be the multiplayer characteristic which would be on line

I don't see a reason to get collector's edition, but if you absolutely have to get it, I'd buy Resident Evil. However, I've only played Mass Effect 2, and I've played all of the Resident Evil games, so I might be a little biased.

just buy mw3, that should be enough lol