mario asked in SportsMartial Arts · 8 years ago

Who's your favorite UFC/MMA Fighter and Divisions?

Here are mine

Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar (Yes, I'm a fan, also a fan in his WWE days when I watched, and I'm sad he retired)

Light Heavyweight: Jon Jones (Dude's a beast but showed vulnerability in Machida fight)

Middleweight: Anderson Silva (Best of all time)

Welterweight: Don't Care

Lightweight: Don't Care

Featherweight: Don't Care

Bantamweight: Really Don't Care

I'm all about the finishes :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • .Rar
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You only seem to care about the higher weight classes..

Anyways

Heavyweight: As a Mexican i tend to cheer for Cain Velasquez but my favorite fighter is actually Junior Dos Santos because i like his style of fighting.

Lightheavyweight: This one is tough for me, i like alot of fighters, Thiago, Shogun, etc.. But i think i'm going with Machida.

Middleweight: Not sure about this one between Maia and Belfort, but since Belfort usually has great fights, i'm going with Belfort.

Welterweight: Diego Sanchez, though i like Ellenberger, Kampmann and a few other fighters too.

Lightweight: This one i the easiest for me, Frankie Edgar.. He's like an idol to me.

Featherweight: Kenny Florian, i know he's going back to Lightweight, but for now it's him.

Bantamweight: Miguel Torres.. Urijah and Cruz are both cool and very cool fighters, but i like Torres better..

My favorite divisions are the Welterweight and Lightweight Divisions because currently they are the most stacked. Also, as you can see, i have a hard time picking favorite fighters because i like alot of fighters.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Fighters:

Heavyweight: Cain Velasquez (I still think he's the best HW and can get the title back)

Light Heavyweight: Jon Jones (a prodigy who keeps getting better)

Middleweight: Anderson Silva (the king)

Welterweight: Nick Diaz (maybe the most exciting fighter)

Lightweight: Ben Henderson (just a fcking awesome fighter)

Featherweight: Jose Aldo (a smaller version of Anderson Silva)

Bantamweight: Urijah Faber (by far the most entertaining of the lighter weights)

Divisions:

My favorite divisions are light heavyweight and middleweight. They have power like the heavyweights and skill like the lightweights, but don’t get tired like the heavyweights or lack power like the lightweights.

• 8 years ago

Heavyweight: dont care, there isn't much talent, but if I had to choose, JDS

Light heavyweight: same as heavyweight, but favorite fighter, Forest Griffin

Middleweight, don't care either, lots of talent though! Probably Demian Maia, or Anderson Silva

Welterweight: GSP, Matt Hughes, and Bj Penn

Lightweight: Bj Penn

Feather weight: Diego Brandao

Bantamweight: my favorite division because of the speed and technical striking and grappling of each and every fighter provides the greatest shows due to the unpredictability of every fight. Fighter: The "Brutal" Johnny Bedford (my MMA coach who is fighting on December 28th UFC prelims)

• 3 years ago

Sean G ~ Heavyweight: Wladimir Klitschko Cruiserweight: Steve Cunningham Light Heavyweight: Bernard Hopkins Super Middleweight: Andre Ward Midddleweight: Sergio Martinez Jr Middleweight: Alfredo Angulo Welterweight: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Jr Welterweight: Amir Khan Lightweight: Juan Manuel Marquez Jr Lightweight: Adrien Broner Featherweight: Gary Russell Jr. Jr Featherweight: Vacant Bantamweight: Nonito Donaire Jr. Bantamweight: Vacant Flyweight: Vacant Jr. Flyweight: Ivan Calderon Strawweight: Vacant Thanks for the query!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Jon Jones,jds,Anderson,fedor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.