Which 560 gtx ti should I get?

I want one that I can either overclock a good bit or that comes overclocked preferably. I want to be able to play games at max settings (if possible) such as Skyrim and SWTOR. I don't have the money for a 448 core one. I've been looking at the MSI Hawk but it's very pricey. Tempted to buy it. Are there any others that are cheaper that give that same performance or can be safely overclocked to do so?

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Superclocked-Mini-HDMI-...

What about this one?

Favorite Answer
  • Erika

The gtx 560 ti is a replaced version of the gtx 560 and between the backside graphiccard that should run BF3 at medium to intense settings with good specs, the gtx 570 is a stunning card for gaming lower back with good specs and ought to upward push as plenty as particularly settings on some video games with good fps

• Mark N

If you are spending the money, the 448 core hands down is the better deal... For the same price on newegg.com, you can get a Gigabyte 6950 that is possibly unlocked to a 6970...

Personally I'd save up the money and buy a good 580 or a 590 card since i dont go cheap when it comes to playing my games. But if your really desperate for a new card. The one you have above is a decent pick since its pre-clocked which is always good.