"Latter Day Saints", do you know the etymology of the word "mormon"?

I think Joey Smith just added another "M" to 'cleverly' disguise "Moron". He wasn`t even a christian when he started that cult, you idiots. He was really into the occult. You people are basically the scientologists of christianity..... at least you don`t think 'psychiatry kills'.... I think

Update:

@Fireball - what is an abnormal word? One that *you* don`t know? Just because you don`t know what 'etymology', 'occult', 'scientologist' or 'psychaitry' means doesn`t imply the 'abnormality' of a word.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry your etymology is false.

even the chinese demon Mormo is false.

joseph smith jr himself said that in Hebrew the word MON = good

the contraction Mor = MORE

hence the word is MORE GOOD>

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

first it's Joseph Smith not Joey, if you are going to insult a whole church then you my want to get your name of the founder right it make you look less then educated. Second He was a christian if you would have know anything about that church you would know that the church is called " The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" the key words being Jesus Christ maybe you should do a little more research about something before you shoot your mouth off.

• 8 years ago

Why the hate?

Mormon was probably named after the Waters of Mormon, that were known for their purity.

A great work of art isn't diminished by another work of art. Learn to see the beauty in all things.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You're the Moron. Do some Research and Get Your' Facts straight before Peddling Hate Speech on Here. I'm not a Member of this Church but It seems to Me that You are just Trying to be Insulting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

*My* brand of unfounded borderline insanity is MUCH better than *your* brand of unfounded borderline insanity.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

cool ..anything else you feel you have to say?

Source(s): Latter Day Saint
  • 8 years ago

old insult, very unoriginal and lame. Your attempt at trolling earns you this "Troll Score":

F

You failed. Please try again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.