"Latter Day Saints", do you know the etymology of the word "mormon"?

I think Joey Smith just added another "M" to 'cleverly' disguise "Moron". He wasn`t even a christian when he started that cult, you idiots. He was really into the occult. You people are basically the scientologists of christianity..... at least you don`t think 'psychiatry kills'.... I think

@Fireball - what is an abnormal word? One that *you* don`t know? Just because you don`t know what 'etymology', 'occult', 'scientologist' or 'psychaitry' means doesn`t imply the 'abnormality' of a word.

Favorite Answer

sorry your etymology is false.

even the chinese demon Mormo is false.

joseph smith jr himself said that in Hebrew the word MON = good

the contraction Mor = MORE

hence the word is MORE GOOD>

first it's Joseph Smith not Joey, if you are going to insult a whole church then you my want to get your name of the founder right it make you look less then educated. Second He was a christian if you would have know anything about that church you would know that the church is called " The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" the key words being Jesus Christ maybe you should do a little more research about something before you shoot your mouth off.

Why the hate?

Mormon was probably named after the Waters of Mormon, that were known for their purity.

A great work of art isn't diminished by another work of art. Learn to see the beauty in all things.

You're the Moron. Do some Research and Get Your' Facts straight before Peddling Hate Speech on Here. I'm not a Member of this Church but It seems to Me that You are just Trying to be Insulting.

*My* brand of unfounded borderline insanity is MUCH better than *your* brand of unfounded borderline insanity.

cool ..anything else you feel you have to say?

Source(s): Latter Day Saint

old insult, very unoriginal and lame. Your attempt at trolling earns you this "Troll Score":

F

You failed. Please try again.