How long will it take me to become fit?

I am chubby, not obese and I wanted to ask how long it will take me with my routine to get fit, I'm not looking for an extremely fast method or something sugar coated, I just want to know, realistically,how long it will take. I just want to add that I loose weight very fast, it runs in the family. So I... show more I am chubby, not obese and I wanted to ask how long it will take me with my routine to get fit, I'm not looking for an extremely fast method or something sugar coated, I just want to know, realistically,how long it will take. I just want to add that I loose weight very fast, it runs in the family.
So I restrict myself of refined carbohydrates and dairy (lactose intolerance), no sweets or chocolate obviously, if I can't pick it or kill it I won't eat it basically.
For my workout I run 6 times a week for half an hour (very fast short distance running) because I am doing this so I can start parkour properly
I breakdance twice a week
I do yoga twice a week
I swim twice a week
And I go to the gym twice a week with a personal trainer
I double up like 2 in a day and I do nothing on saturdays
So how long do you think it will take for me to get fit (round up) and if you can, estimate how long it will take me to get a 6 pack again, I used to have one but I lost it after a while of unhealthy eating. Thank you :)
1 answer 1