I need to make a website like IMDb (Internet Movie Database). Any website software that helps you with that?!?

I would like to make an information website, very similar to IMDb. Only it will not be movies, it will be something else. The topic I had in mind is very extensive. The article pages could run in the thousands. I was going to use vBulletin, but I guess that is only for forums. Is there any other good software... show more I would like to make an information website, very similar to IMDb. Only it will not be movies, it will be something else. The topic I had in mind is very extensive. The article pages could run in the thousands.

I was going to use vBulletin, but I guess that is only for forums. Is there any other good software out there that helps you create websites like vBulletin helps with forum boards?

Thank you!