Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Is Las Vegas Satan's favorite city in the United States?

Las Vegas is known as Sin City.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Kriss
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Vegas is a poser. it's all glitz, smoke & mirrors. underneath it all, it's just your average sorority girl on a bender whose given herself a "bad girl" nickname.

Satan's favorite place would be where the corruption runs rampant & is unapologetically out in the open: Washington, DC, Baton Rouge, New Orleans pre-Katrina, & anywhere Dick Cheney is at any given moment.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

No. Too overt. Washington DC also too obvious a choice. It's going to be some middle class white picket berg where horrible things happen behind closed doors, but everybody still gets their butt in a pew on Sunday.

A sort of Peyton Place idea springs to mind, but worse. A town or city you've never heard of on the news, yet...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The entire world is under Satan's rulership. 1 John 5:19 "We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one."

There is injustice, violence, and perversion all over the earth. So, no, he is not centered in one place. However, his end is coming soon and he and his demons know it.

James 2:19 "You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder."

Paisley

• T P
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Las Vegas is just a decoy. Charlotte is his favorite.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd say Salt Lake City! Those Mormons are Animals!

• Star T
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I believe it's a replica of Sodom and Gomorrah. They are good people in there who need to get out of it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

probably one of his favorites, i guess, since it's named after him, but he has his minions throughout the earth. surely there are more evil places on earth than LV.

• 8 years ago

Well, it's certainly one of them. New Orleans is another. I'm sure there are more.

• 8 years ago

I'd say Washington, D.C.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.