i'm doing nothing in life, nothing at all.?

i am 20 years old, and i am doing nothing in life, no job, no school, but i am doing house work all the time, like dishes cleaning, vacuming, etc.

sadly though, in today's society they all want you to get lots of money quickly, get married, have kids, etc.

i don't know what to do with my life, i mean everyday, my minding is constantly telling me new things to do, like be a pilot one day, then be a actor, then be a boxer, etc.

and it's like i want to be happy and have money and a good job, but i want to slowly work up to that, not get a good job next week, and marry next month,

stress of life, especially at 20 years old, when everyone expects you to already be successful.

how do i just relax and just say **** it, i don't care?

Favorite Answer

maybe try practise of meditation and say often **** it I dont care - remember that life is like the art of a jumble sale liking what you get rather than getting what you like.

NO. your are doing such good things daily..so, do not say it..

first do not live your life from others point of view, ask yourself what do you want from your life..??

happiness, love, money, success, or else..

be positive about whaT YOU GOT AND WHAT TALENT YOU HAVE...

i am also a post graduate in pharma field with distinction still i do not have job, i have applied for job, my friends got job..but so what..i am helping my mom daily and i am happy..

if you want a job then try to find it till then enjoy your life by doing what you love..

do not see what people want from you..they all are different in their mind..

if it helps, we as a specie are not naturally meant to get a 9 to 5 job that earns us abit of rectangular paper which then we use to pay for food so we survive. that's kinda bullshiit hey? just because you don't go by the routine of society or everyone else doesn't make you a failure or a nothing. wake up and don't get brainwashed by modern society's expectations ! find a hobbie or if you have one keep at it because that is your something in life !

hope that helps

learn and pratice parkour .. and maybe you can become a parkour trainer and make money ..

why parkour ? see for your self

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poph6Jmc688

Youtube thumbnail

(see the 4 videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TgwqDu0Zc

Youtube thumbnail

at first i thought inly supperman and batman could do it but then i joined an academy and i became very good at it and now arter i traveled to a new town tons of people are paining me to teach them parkou

hope this helps GOOD LUCK !

yo thats wut i do lol im 19 tho hahaha we are lazy