I'm doing nothing in life, nothing at all.?

i am 20 years old, and i am doing nothing in life, no job, no school, but i am doing house work all the time, like dishes cleaning, vacuming, etc. sadly though, in today's society they all want you to get lots of money quickly, get married, have kids, etc. i don't know what to do with my life, i mean... show more i am 20 years old, and i am doing nothing in life, no job, no school, but i am doing house work all the time, like dishes cleaning, vacuming, etc.

sadly though, in today's society they all want you to get lots of money quickly, get married, have kids, etc.

i don't know what to do with my life, i mean everyday, my minding is constantly telling me new things to do, like be a pilot one day, then be a actor, then be a boxer, etc.

and it's like i want to be happy and have money and a good job, but i want to slowly work up to that, not get a good job next week, and marry next month,

stress of life, especially at 20 years old, when everyone expects you to already be successful.

how do i just relax and just say **** it, i don't care?