How can I become a very good alpha?

I am (almost) 13 years old and I am in the 7th grade. I am the alpha of a clique of 4, but I don't really know how to be a good, strong leader. I am sort of rich and I can be very controlling. I need tips of how I can rule the school this year. I am friends with all of the popular people and I want nothing to do with EWs (eternal wannabes) or LBRs (losers beyond repair).

There is this one girl who I used to be best friends with, but then I realized she was an LBR, and we went our separate ways. She keeps firing back at me and saying very mean things about me to my clique behind my back. No one likes her in my clique. I don't know how to deal with this in an alpha way. I'm afraid to ask my clique for help, because they might revoke my alpha position. HELP!

Favorite Answer

Hypocrite. You're an eternal wannabe. YOU are an eternal wannabe. You wanna be a Massie Block. You arent Massie. You're a wanna be. Lmfao, get your head out of the clique books.

"ruling the school" means you will become an EW or LBR as you call it. Trust me, the popular kids in middle school don't really get far in adult life....that's what matters in the end.

Source(s): Nothing more rewarding than winning in the end.
  • Quit spamming and get a life. If you have to ask how to be a good "alpha" on Yahoo Answers, you don't deserve the damn position anyway.

Stop having a Mean Girls attitude about school and start being a better person.

you spelled "your parents are sort of rich" wrong.

Fight back, or maybe repair her ?