promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
LeBrong asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

DeMarcus Cousins wants a trade? Use him as a trade bait for Howard?

Kings get: Dwight Howard, Hedo Turkoglu and Chris Duhon

Magic get: Demarcus Cousins, JJ Hickson, Marcus Thornton, Jimmer Fredette and future 1st-rd pk.

Magic get 4 young talented players that they can rebuild for the future while Tyreke Evans and company gets the best big man in basketball, Dwight Howard.

Sacramento Kings

PG Tyreke Evans / Chris Duhon

SG John Salmons / Francisco Garcia

SF Travis Outlaw / Donte Greene

PF Chuck Hayes / Hassan Whiteside

C Dwight Howard / Jason Thompson

Orlando Magic

PG Jameer Nelson / Jimmer Fredette

SG JJ Redick / Marcus Thornton / Larry Hughes

SF Jason Richardson / Quentin Richardson

PF Ryan Anderson / Glen Davis / JJ Hickson

C Demarcus Cousins / Daniel Orton

I'm sure David Stern wouldn't vetoe this trade because the Magic are getting enough talent in exchange for Dwight and 2 terrible contracts will be absorbed by the Kings.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dwight Howard wants to go to a good team

Kings wont do, forget it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Who the hell does DeMarcus Cousins think he is demanding a trade? He's an ok player but he isn't some superstar.

I love Dwight Howard, he's the best center in the league. But I think the Kings would be giving up an awful lot in that trade just to get him, not to mention a promising player in Jimmer Fredette. I do like the idea of the Kings getting rid of Cousins though, because I think he's going to be nothing but trouble for them in the future.

• 8 years ago

Dwight Howard will be traded to the Mavs for Lamar Odom, Brandan Wright, Brendan Haywood, and a future second round pick.

Kidd, Delonte, Marion, Dirk, Dwight

Beaubois, Carter, Thornton, Area51, Mahinmi, DoJo, The Custodian

• 8 years ago

no way in hell kings would trade marcus thornton or jimmer fredette, i dont think they'd try cousins either well maybe since the stupid coach put his buisness all out there about him wanting to be traded but we don't know the whole story.

But you must be dreaming if kings were dumb enough to trade marcus thornton and jimmer. Dwight howard doesnt fit in our team, and we don't need Hedo nor Chris. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

dwight isnt signing an extension in sacramento, so they wont do that

david stern cant reject a trade for any team but the hornets since the NBA took over ownership of the Hornets

• 8 years ago

take out jjhickson or jimmer fredette then orland o would be prett darn good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.